Thursday 8 November 2012

Harm Reduction Part Two - Teenage Pete

INT. FLOP HOUSE, Night,
Shit of a window. Camera pans from window along the wall and stops directly on JUSTIN'S face. He is staring at something.
Shot of a 17 year-old PETE sleeping on the other cot in the room.
PETE'S eyes open.

PETE;
What are you looking at?

JUSTIN:
You.

PETE:
Why?

JUSTIN:
My name is Justin Denny and it looks like we're overnight guests.

PETE: 
Are you naked?

JUSTIN
Ya.

PETE: 
And covered in tats?

JUSTIN:
Yup. Had a boyfriend who hated them. Got a new one every time he pissed mr off. He pissed me off a lot.
So what you here for?

PETE:
I think I killed someone.

JUSTIN: 
Holy fuck man. I only stabbed my brother with a fork. Who did you kill?

PETE:
My mother.

JUSTIN:
Did you?

PETE:
Not really sure.

JUSTIN:
How is that possible?

PETE:
They say I talked her into it. Killing herself, I mean.

JUSTIN:
Did you?

PETE:
Got any drugs?

JUSTIN:
Ya, of course, some coke. Come over here.

PETE:
Um, sure, but could you put some clothes on.

JUSTIN:
No.

PETE gets up goes over to sit on the bed with JUSTIN.
They snort a couple of bumps.
JUSTIN leans over and licks PETE'S shoulder.

PETE: 
What the fuck?

JUSTIN:
You taste better when your sleeping.

PETE:
That's fucking creepy.

JUSTIN:
Not really. So tell me about your mother.
















No comments:

Post a Comment